Artist's Prosperity 101 - Please watch!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Los Angeles Times Acting Article

I came across this article in the LA times, and thought it worth passing on.
 
The main thing that jumped out at me - and will do to you now as well - is the phrase "You can be recognised on the street and still live in a  studio apartment", because it shows how precarious our income as actors can be. There are a few other things the article references which are interesting, so it is definitely worth a read, but I am also amused by the idea stated in there that working as a waiter can be good because it allows you to "network with customers" - that is certainly not something that I have ever heard of, let alone experienced, but maybe some of you have... I would love to hear about it if you have.

Anyway, here is the link LA Times Article.

As always, don't forget to check out the free stuff on our own website if you haven't already got it (click acting schools to go there), and I hope you find the article interesting.

To your prosperity.


No comments: