Artist's Prosperity 101 - Please watch!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Make Money With Abundance Bound!

Finally the affiliate page is up and running! This means that anyone, anywhere in the world, can promote Abundance Bound services, classes and products, provide something of immense value to their creative friends and associates, and make money at the same time!

OK, I am overusing the exclamation marks, but I am excited. We are also gearing up to roll out another program within the next couple of months...

...but you will have to wait and see what that is.

We have also re-vamped the look of the website, which I am very happy with. So visit us at Abundance Bound, then come back here and let me know what you think! Also, if you have not already done so, sign up for our free stuff by clicking GIVE ME MY FREE STUFF - nice and easy to remember - and again, please post your comments here - I really do want to hear what you think.

Have a great Friday.

Miata

No comments: