Artist's Prosperity 101 - Please watch!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Free Financial Teleseminar

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I will be doing a free intro teleseminar "The Power of Prosperity" on Thursday, April 17, from 4 - 5:15pm Pacific. You can register by clicking:


It is an excellent intro to the work we do at Abundance Bound, and gives some great financial tips and tricks that actors and artists can put to work right away. We also record the call, and distribute it to the participants via email, so even if you cannot make it live, you can still benefit from it at your convenience! 

I would encourage any and everyone to register, as it is a terrific first step in taking control of you finances, and therefore your artistic and acting careers.

See (hear) you then.


1 comment:

Erin Cronican said...

This is fantastic- I just forwarded the information to my students and will add it to my blog tonight!