Artist's Prosperity 101 - Please watch!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Business of Acting

I just came across this article from Bob Fraser, someone who's views on acting as a business I have always appreciated and learnt from.

He makes the comment that most business' go out of business because "their advertising stinks" - and that actors, who are running their acting business', go out of business for the same reason.

Anyway, I don't want to paraphrase too much, so here is the link to the article itself:


Also, our website is in the process of being revamped, so check out our new look Abundance Bound Homepage in a couple of days - I will let you know when. We will also be launching our affiliate program by the end of the week. Again, I will be posting as soon as that happens.

THanks


No comments: