Artist's Prosperity 101 - Please watch!

Monday, June 2, 2008

New Business Website

Adam and Eben, his creative partner, have started a new website - an online cooking show!

It was actually originally conceived as a way to make the bulk of our groceries tax deductible, and if it generates income as well, so much the better!

One of the things I teach at Abundance Bound is building business based around your existing skills. I also know that having a home-based business of some kind opens up all sorts of tax deductions not available to those without one. Adam is a great cook (I hate to cook, so it is a good thing he does), so doing something around that seemed like a natural fit...

...anyway, I wanted to let you all know about it as an example of a business that could lead to some additional money, and eventually a decent side income to help support all your acting careers and artistic endeveours. 

Also, here is the website:


Enjoy, and I would welcome your thoughts!

No comments: