Artist's Prosperity 101 - Please watch!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Investing for Actors and Artists

I am currently reading a book called "Rule Number 1", by Phil Town. It maps out a very simple, specific way for people to start investing with anything from a few hundred to several thousand dollars.


My husband has always dealt with the stock market, as I found it all rather intimidating, so I wanted to find a book that I could recommend to our community, and actually work through it together. I am about 3/4 of the way through, and I think I may have found it!


I will not give details on analysis etc yet, until I have finished the whole thing, but I have always felt that learning about and starting to invest was crucial for everyone, but especially actors and artists. The problem has been the intimidation factor, as I mention above, so I am excited to have found something accessible and understandable to all.


In vesting is something we always cover with regards to peoples acting career, and we dealwith it specifically in one section of our Artists' Prosperity Bootcamp.


As I learn, I will pass it along.


To your prosperity.


Miata

No comments: